If you have been a regular follower of our blog or are enrolled in the courses that we offer, you would have seen us growing over the last one year or so. A big thanks to all those who have enjoyed our work and have motivated us to get better with each passing day. While it is extremely difficult to share all our resources and knowledge solely through articles and reach as many people as is possible, we are trying our best.
Lately, we have been receiving a lot of requests from students who are eager to work with us in some capacity. Although we are at that stage where we are not hiring aggressively, we are looking to reach out to as many aspirants as is possible. To facilitate this process and help you learn something that will be immensely helpful to you during your MBA, we are rolling out Learningroots Fellowship Programme.
• A single point of contact between Learningroots and your institute which includes being in charge of communication of events, updates, and other useful information to your co-aspirants
• Conducting formal preparation sessions inside the campus and informal meets so that there is an exchange of ideas and sharing of years of prep gyaan
• Forming and managing college level preparation groups on Whatsapp
• Each ambassador will get a personal referral code which will be connected to the referral bonus that you stand to earn
• Anointing your successor so that the relationship with your institute is maintained
• A chance to rub shoulders with the best in the industry (CAT 100%iler, 2 times CET Rank 1, 99.99%ilers, IIFT 100%iler, XAT 99.9+%ilers, MAT 99.99%ilers, industry experts yada, yada, yada! Read about us here!)
• A hands on approach to social media marketing (no, this will not just involve spamming across the various Facebook groups) and an outlet to explore your creative skills in terms of content and marketing
• A certificate and/or letter of recommendation acknowledging your effort that you would love to flash out in front of your interviewers both before and during your MBA (summer internship and final placement processes)
• Access to quality content at extremely discounted rates
• A chance to build your network with other campus ambassadors
• We understand that a lot of effort goes into building a network and maintaining it. For every referral that we get through you, you would earn a referral bonus (how much, we will let you know if you feel that you believe in and belong to this programme, but trust us you won’t be disappointed)
• And of course you will have first claim to a lot of goodies and Learningroots merchandise
• The best part: If you can convince us that you are the best Campus Ambassador, you will be rewarded with an iPad.
Who can apply?
• Needless to say, you should be driven internally to create a difference to the lives of people around you
• We need students who are keen learners, who are quick to understand trends and who are not afraid to speak their minds out
• If you are good with content generation or can contribute to our blog, it would be a plus
• Students undergoing their graduation can apply to be a part of this initiative, preferably final year students, although if you are enthusiastic enough and are willing to balance the same with your job, you may apply
• Location is not a barrier although, as we are based out of Mumbai, we would probably have more personal interactions with our Mumbai Campus Ambassadors
How to apply?
Drop us a mail on email@example.com or drop us a message at +91 9969 789 521 with a short intro and a couple of lines on why you think you would make a great Campus Ambassador and we would get in touch with you.