Considering the importance of GK in competitive tests, we have launched a Current affairs and GK course for all the aspirants. What is special about this Current affairs and GK course? Read further!
1. Business current affairs quizzes: The course will have quizzes that cover all the happenings related to the world of business, management, and brands. Competitive tests, especially MBA entrance tests, where you have a separate GK section, questions from the world of business always stump even the well-read aspirants. Keeping this in mind, we will be covering everything that happened (so far) and will happen in 2017.
2. General current affairs quizzes: In every entrance tests with GK section, a major part is current affairs of last 6 months. We have gone a step ahead and are offering quizzes that cover current affairs of all the months of 2017. These questions are created keeping in mind the relevance and importance of events. This is done to ensure that you don’t mug random things that are never going to be test-worthy!
3. Static GK quizzes: From capital of Somalia to the first TIME person of the year, static questions are any test setter’s favorite. With everything under the Sun falling in this category, we have specifically picked the ones that are commonly asked and the ones that aspirants generally struggle with.
1. Current affairs – Monthly capsules: When you want a quick revision of the important events of a month, don’t worry. Just open a monthly capsule and you are set.
2. Static GK documents: Whether it is Indian history or world days, Airports to dams and rivers, we have segregated documents that can be browsed for GK preparation.
3. Past papers: We have added solved past papers of IIFT, SNAP, TISSNET, and XAT so that you are familiar with the kinds of questions that are asked in these tests.
Course fee? INR 299 only!
How to enroll? Just click on the link here. You can access all the content once you buy the course. Before buying, you can also try three tests for free in each of the three categories.
If you have any trouble signing up, send us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we are updating the course on a weekly basis and the course will get updates till end of 2017.