Only call of the season? In a do or die situation? Do not want to leave any stone unturned? Frustrated by false promises and generic gyaan offered at other avenues? Have 2 days or lesser on hand and want to crack that interview?
Find answers to the most pressing questions when it comes to post-test processes from professional, experienced panelists and interviewers, get assessed individually by certified trainers and experienced mentors from the corporate and more.
Mr. Prasad Sawant (JBIMS alumnus, certified behavioral interviewer, ex-Career Launcher)
Dr. Shashank Prabhu (FMS Delhi alumnus, CAT and CET topper, ex-ITC, TAS and Pagalguy.com)
Mr. Sriram Krishnan (JBIMS alumnus, CET 99.99 percentiler)
Mr. Chinmay Kamat (XLRI alumnus, Senior Associate at BCG)
A special session by a corporate stalwart from TISS on ‘how to prepare for interviews’
Contents of the programme:
• Expectations of a GD panelist and interviewer while assessing a candidate
• Commonly encountered pitfalls and tricks to avoid them
• Formula based approach for 100% success while cracking GDs and interviews
• Role play in GD and specificities associated with the same
• 3 Mock GDs across content driven, abstract and case based topics
• A round of personal interview with feedback and tips to get better in the next 48 hours
• A handbook on 50+ current/past GD topics with detailed analysis
Venue: Shardashram Vidyamandir, Dadar (West)
Date and Time: 29th March, 2015, 10am – 6pm
Register on: http://imojo.in/1kii8p
Hurry up! Entry strictly on the basis of first-come-first-serve for 20 participants. Miss this one session that can change your future at your own peril.