The wait is over. DTE has announced the details of the CAP rounds for 2016-18 MBA/MMS admission.
The candidates should apply online on www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/mba2016 as per schedule and fill the Online Application Form. Candidates who have registered for MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2016 are not required to pay any fees for registration for admission. However, other candidates who have obtained score valid for admission in academic year 2016-17 in CAT/GMAT/CMAT/MAT/ XAT/ATMA and have not registered for MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2016, shall pay the required fees as given bellow.
The activities and scheduled dates for Maharashtra State/All India/J & K Migrant candidates are as follows.
Important Instructions for candidate:
1. The candidates are required to produce the documents in original at this stage of verification and Confirmation of Application Form at FC. Candidates are advised to keep the necessary documents ready at the time of Documents verification stage as per the notified schedule.
2. If candidates fail to confirm online filled application form at FC, then such applications will be rejected and name of such candidates will not appear in the merit list(s) prepared for the purpose of Admission for both CAP as well as non CAP process.
3. The candidates belonging to SC, VJ/DT (NT (A), NT (B), NT(C), NT (D), OBC and SBC categories should produce “Caste Validity Certificate” issued by Scrutiny Committee of Social Welfare Department and the Candidate belonging to ST category should submit “Tribe Validity Certificate” issued by Scrutiny Committee of Tribal Department. All Backward Class candidates excluding SC & ST should produce Non Creamy Layer certificate valid up to 31st March 2017 at the time of verification of documents at FC, if these candidates are not able to produce the Non Creamy Layer certificate, then such candidates will be treated as GENERAL category candidates and such candidates will not be able to claim Reserved seats in the admission process.
4. Application received after the due date from candidates belonging to J & K Migrant, NRI/OCI/PIO, Children of Indian workers in Gulf countries, Foreign National categories will be summarily rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Such Candidates will get the Receipt-cum-Acknowledgement through their login after confirmation of application form.
5. Reserved category candidates not producing Caste Validity Certificate are required to submit Xerox copy of Proforma H on Rs.100/- Non Judicial Bond Paper (available on website for download) and original shall be retained by the Candidates which he/she shall submit to the Institute during admission.
6. Candidates who have registered as a reserved category candidate for MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2016 but unable to produce required documents for reservation claim during documents verification phase shall have to pay difference amount of fees of ₹ 200/- at the FC in cash.
7. Candidates are advised to ensure before applying for the admission to the MBA/MMS programme in a particular University that he/she is eligible for admission to the programme as per the relevant Eligibility Rules of that University.
The revised schedule, if any, will be notified on website www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/mba2016.Please refer the website or contact the office of the Joint Director of Technical Education, Regional Offices or FCs or contact on helpline numbers 022-30233446 for further information.
P.S. Please refer to our posts on CAP rounds: All you need to know about CET CAP rounds.