After successfully completing the CAT 2016 sprint series, we are back with the SNAP 2016 sprint preparation series – GK 7 to boost your prep. This will continue for the last 10 days leading to SNAP 2016 and will cover almost all the question types that you need to know come the 18th of December.
SNAP 2016 sprint preparation series – GK 7
1. Who won the 2016 World Series?
a) Cleveland Indians
b) Chicago Cubs
c) New York Mets
d) Los Angeles Dodgers
2. Setouchi art festival is held in which country?
3. Vistara in 2016 roped in which bollywood actor as its brand ambassador?
a) Aishwarya Rai
b) Katrina Kaif
c) Deepika Padukone
d) Sonakshi Sinha
4. Who won the UEFA Euro 2016?
5. Who won the Best Director at the 61st Filmfare awards?
a) Kabir Khan
b) Sanjay Leela Bhansali
c) Shoojit Sircar
d) Anand L. Rai
6. 2016 saw the 400th death annniversary of?
a) Henrik Ibsen
d) William Shakespeare
7. Earthquake in which nation killed nearly 9,000 people and injured nearly 22,000 people in the year 2015?
8. Who became the first indian to win a gold medal in the high jump event of the Paralympic games 2016?
a) Deepa Malik
b) Devendra Jhajharia
c) Varun Bhati
d) Mariyappan Thangavelu
9. ‘Be You’ is associated with which of the following e-commerce websites?
10. Who was one of the five recipients of Wisden Cricketers of the Year 2016?
a) Shikhar Dhawan
b) Brendon McCullum
c) Kumar Sangakkara
d) Chris Rogers
11. Who was awarded ‘Saraswati Samman’, the annual award for outstanding prose or poetry in 2016?
a) Padma Sachdev
b) Naiyer Masud
d) Govind Mishra
12. Who is the author of Mrs Funnybones?
a) Twinkle Khanna
b) Anupam Kher
c) Shabana Azmi
d) Javed Akhtar
13. Which of the following is incorrectly matched?
a) Swachh Saathi – Dia Mirza
b) Indian Psychiatric Society – Deepika Padukone
c) Beti Bachao Beti Padhao – Madhuri Dixit
d) Central Reserve Police Force – Saina Nehwal
14. Who won the 2016 French Open – Mixed Doubles?
a) Sania Mirza & Ivan Dodig
b) Leander Paes & Martina Hingis
c) Andrea Hlaváčková & Édouard Roger-Vasselin
d) Kristina Mladenovic & Pierre-Hugues Herbert
15. Who is the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom?
a) Gordon Brown
b) Theresa May
c) David Cameron
d) John Major
What’s hot at Learningroots?
You can follow the entire sprint series here: SNAP 2016 Sprint Preparation Series by Learningroots
Also, you can check out all the articles under the series by going to this page: SNAP 2016 Sprint Preparation Series Timetable