We have always believed in being adaptable to the ever changing test taking environment and ease of preparation while maintaining the best quality that we can. As a part of the same, we are happy to share the all encompassing Learningroots’ CAT 2018 Online Preparation Program. Over the last couple of years, we had live sessions and a bit of follow up when it came to prep assistance. However, this year, we have overhauled the program completely and have added a lot of features to help you crack CAT 2018 and other MBA entrance tests.
Features of the CAT 2018 Online Preparation Program
- 300+ recorded sessions in a sustained release form (2 – 3 videos per day according to the schedule) covering each and every topic to have appeared in CAT till date and some more
- Weekly doubt solving sessions to address students’ doubts and solve a few interesting questions from the topics that are made live during the preceding week
- More than 150 hours of quality content covering all the areas from Quantitative Ability, Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning, Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension
- 10 full-length mock tests exclusively for our online and classroom students (we won’t be selling them as a separate product)
- Supernumerary topics tests post each topic to make sure that you can test yourself in a timed environment
- Course prepared end – to – end by experienced CAT trainers:
- Shashank Prabhu (CAT 100%iler, IIFT 100%iler, SNAP 99.99%iler, NMAT 99%iler, CET 99.99%iler, MAT 99.99%iler),
- Prasad Sawant (CAT 99.92%iler, CET 99.99%iler, MAT 99.99%iler) and
- Sriram Krishnan (5-time CAT 99.5+%iler, GMAT 760, CET 99.99%iler)
Will I be able to see all the videos right away?
We are planning to make the videos live in the form a sustained release. In simpler words, we make 2 – 3 videos live every day so that there is regularity in your prep. The entire course will be up by the end of May so that you have enough time to gear yourself up before the mock season starts.
You can have a look at a few free topics from the course here before you make up your mind:
What about mocks?
There will be 10 mocks made live after the course is done which will be exclusively available to the students who enroll themselves for the entire course. These will adhere to the CAT 2018 pattern as decided by the IIMs.
Do I get practice questions and sectional tests?
The videos cover a few relevant examples and solved questions that should help you understand the different question types. In addition to this, we will have supernumerary (depends on how dense the topic is but a ball park is 5 tests per topic) topic tests that will enable you to test yourself in a timed environment. We will also be putting up our classroom handouts with 2000+ questions on the student portal so that you have additional questions to solve.
How do I get my doubts resolved?
As soon as you sign up for the course, you can drop us a message on +91 9969789521 or mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org notifying us of the number you are using for your WhatsApp account. You will be added to the dedicated group and can post your queries there. Every Saturday, starting from the 6th of April, we will have live doubt solving and strategy sessions (around 1.5 hours or so) wherein we will solve the interesting questions that we get during the week. If you have any further queries, you can feel free to reach out to us on either of the above mentioned avenues. Our Facebook group (CAT Preparation with Learningroots) is where we spend most of our time and so, should be the most accessible.
What do your past students have to say about the program?
Lots of good things. If you are looking for a few of the testimonials, you can have a look at them here: Testimonials
How do I pay?
You can enroll into the course by clicking on the course that you wish to purchase and then clicking the ‘Buy Now’ option.
Complete Course: CAT 2018 Complete Course
Quant: Quantitative Ability Course