After helping hundreds of aspirants get into their dream institutes, we bring to you the Learningroots’ CAT 2018 classroom programs in Mumbai. Those of you who have been following us over the last few years would know the quality we offer and the amount of personal attention and mentorship we provide. A few salient features of this year’s program:
- 150+ hours of classroom preparation programs effectively covering the entire CAT syllabus in 4 months
- 2 booklets with around 2500 quality questions for practice
- Access to the online program (worth INR 10,000) for quick and efficient revision
- Supernumerary topic tests with CAT level questions for each topic
- 10 CAT level full length mocks (exclusively for CAT Classroom and Complete CAT Online students)
- Doubt solving support through a dedicated WhatsApp group
- Personal attention that includes strategy, mock solving sessions, extra doubt solving sessions, emotional/moral support and advice
- All sessions taken by faculty who take CAT and other tests every year (with outstanding results) and so, are updated with the latest question trends and strategies. Our faculty members are:
- Shashank Prabhu (FMS, Delhi) who has scored the highest percentile in 11 all India MBA entrance tests including a 100 percentile in CAT, 100 percentile in IIFT (2 times), 99.99 percentile in Maharashtra MBA CET (4 times)
- Prasad Sawant (JBIMS, Mumbai) who has a 99.92 percentile in CAT, 99.99 percentile in Maharashtra MBA CET (with an all India Rank 9) and 99.99 percentile in MAT
- Sriram Krishnan (JBIMS, Mumbai) who has 4 scores of 99.5+ in CAT, 760 with a 99 percentile in GMAT, 99.99 percentile in CET (2 times)
You may check a few of our student testimonials here: What our students have to say!
Note that the sessions will be conducted in Mumbai only at our office. If you want to attend a couple of demo sessions or want some details regarding the batches, you may get in touch with us on + 91 9969789521 or mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org.